"Call Me Maybe," Carly Rae Jepsen's ubiquitous earworm of a pop song, will be available to download in Dance Central 3 tomorrow, Dec. 4, for 240 Microsoft Points ($3), Harmonix announced today.
The studio first announced back in October that the song would be available at some point. Choreographed by Spikey Soria, the "Call Me Maybe" routine is one of the toughest in the game — its difficulty is rated as "Off The Hook."
Harmonix also announced that anyone who buys Dance Central 3 at GameStop between today, Dec. 3, and Dec. 16 will receive a voucher good for a free download of "Call Me Maybe."
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development