The Demon Lord Belial, the third downloadable content pack for Darksiders 2, launches in North America tomorrow, Dec. 4, on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, developer Vigil Games announced today.
It will be available for 800 Microsoft Points ($10) on Xbox Live Marketplace, and $9.99 on PlayStation Network and PC. Players who purchased the Darksiders 2 season pass will receive the add-on at no additional cost. The Demon Lord Belial launches worldwide tomorrow except on PlayStation 3 in Europe, where it will be available on Wednesday, Dec. 5.
A release date for the content on Wii U has not yet been announced, but a THQ spokesman told Polygon in September that Darksiders 2 DLC will be sold through the console's eShop at some point. We've reached out to the company to ask about the game's DLC on the next-generation platform, and will update this article with any information we receive.
In The Demon Lord Belial, Death will revisit a post-apocalyptic Earth based on rumors that some humans may still be alive. There, he will encounter a foe that Vigil calls "one of his most sinister opponents yet." Check out a screenshot of Death and the titular force of evil above.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down