DmC: Devil May Cry, Ninja Theory's upcoming reboot of the long-running hack-and-slash franchise, will be available to play during an event on Jan. 9, according to a post on Capcom Unity.
The hands-on event will take place at Capcom's office lobby in San Mateo, California, where the publisher will show "areas [of DmC: Devil May Cry] not previously demoed to the public." The event is open to all, though you'll need to be at least 17 or accompanied by a parent or guardian to play the mature-rated game.
Capcom's community liaison GregaMan suggests that those planning to attend should RSVP in the post's comments or send him a private message. That'll help Capcom ensure your place in line and that they have enough free pizza to go around.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy