Ubisoft's Far Cry 3 is getting co-op downloadable content exclusive to the game's PlayStation 3 version in January, Ubisoft Massive announced today on the PlayStation Blog.
The High Tides pack includes two new chapters for Far Cry 3's co-op modes, "Jailbreak" and "Redemption." The storyline picks up at the end of the game's first six co-op chapters, and will walk players through the group's "final moments" as they attempt to escape the island once and for all, according to Massive writer Meghan Watt.
High Tides includes new missions, more challenging battles and "some great up-close time with your favorite characters."
"These new chapters feature the culmination of all the hard work we've put into the main co-op campaign," wrote Watt. "They're truly the best of the best."
Far Cry 3 releases today in North America for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- How to lose a game of Stronghold Crusader 2