Pudding Monsters, an upcoming iOS puzzle game, is the next mobile opus from Cut the Rope developers Zeptolab, as revealed by a recent IGN preview.
Despite its cartoonish art style, Pudding Monsters doesn't share much with its rope-cutting predecessor. Players control sentient blobs of pudding who must slide around a stage, and connect to one another to form structures in order save their fellow flan. Each pudding has different characteristics, which players must utilize to create the best "Ultimate Mega Monster" they can.
Pudding Monsters is launching later this month on iOS platforms. Check out IGN for a brief teaser trailer introducing the game's edible protagonists.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends