The Xbox 360 Nike+ Kinect Training bundle will start selling at participating retailers for $249.99, Xbox's Larry Hryb announced today on the Major Nelson blog.
The bundle includes the console, a copy of Nike+ Kinect Training and a one-month subscription to Xbox Live Gold. The bundle will remain at $249.99 through Jan. 5, when it will return to its original price of $299.99.
Nike+ Kinect Training will be also be available for download through Xbox Live on Dec. 25. for 4,000 Microsoft Points ($50). The Fast and Focused: Upper Body and Core add-on pack will be available the following day for 400 Microsoft Points ($5), and integrates 15-minute workout personalized routines for upper body into players' Nike+ Kinect Training workout program.
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy