Assassin's Creed 3's first DLC pack, The Hidden Secrets, is available today for season pass holders and next week for everyone else, bringing missions, costumes and items to the Revolution, according to a press release from Ubisoft.
The Hidden Secrets includes three missions previously available with pre-orders at specific retailers. "Lost Mayan Ruins" was previously a GameStop exclusive, "Ghost of War," was available with Best Buy pre-orders and "Dangerous Secret" came with Walmart pre-orders. The trio provides about an hour of gameplay, according to the press release, and completing each mission earns players in-game weapons. The Hidden Secrets will also include the Aquila uniform and the traditional Colonial Assassin for the campaign as well as the Readcoat and Sharpshooter outfits for multiplayer.
The DLC will be available Dec. 11 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. It will launch for Wii U "at a later date."
We've contacted Ubisoft about pricing for The Hidden Secrets Pack and will update this article as more information becomes available. The season pass, which provides now and future DLC, costs 2,400 Microsoft Points on Xbox 360 and $29.99 on PlayStation Network and PC.
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- With Han Solo, Leia and Chewie, Star Wars Commander is bringing back the force
- Wii U game pre-orders see the largest increase during Gamescom, says Amazon UK