Pier Solar HD, the Kickstarter-funded role-playing game remake, has has met all five of its stretch goals, and the game will becoming to Wii U, according to a post on the the game's Kickstarter blog.
The developers at WaterMelon Inc. announced the stretch goals on Nov. 28 and included milestones at funds ranging from $145,000 to $200,000. Having exceeded that, the game will now have a Japanese translation, extras like widescreen support on the Dreamcast, a Director's Cut with extra levels as well as Android, Ouya and Wii U versions.
Pier Solar HD is also headed to Xbox 360, PC, Mac, Linux and Dreamcast.
Pier Solar HD met its $139,000 funding goal last week. As of this writing, the project's pledges total $209,569 with 19 hours to go.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- The best song in a video game?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition