Pier Solar HD, the Kickstarter-funded role-playing game remake, has has met all five of its stretch goals, and the game will becoming to Wii U, according to a post on the the game's Kickstarter blog.
The developers at WaterMelon Inc. announced the stretch goals on Nov. 28 and included milestones at funds ranging from $145,000 to $200,000. Having exceeded that, the game will now have a Japanese translation, extras like widescreen support on the Dreamcast, a Director's Cut with extra levels as well as Android, Ouya and Wii U versions.
Pier Solar HD is also headed to Xbox 360, PC, Mac, Linux and Dreamcast.
Pier Solar HD met its $139,000 funding goal last week. As of this writing, the project's pledges total $209,569 with 19 hours to go.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31