Pier Solar HD, the Kickstarter-funded role-playing game remake, has has met all five of its stretch goals, and the game will becoming to Wii U, according to a post on the the game's Kickstarter blog.
The developers at WaterMelon Inc. announced the stretch goals on Nov. 28 and included milestones at funds ranging from $145,000 to $200,000. Having exceeded that, the game will now have a Japanese translation, extras like widescreen support on the Dreamcast, a Director's Cut with extra levels as well as Android, Ouya and Wii U versions.
Pier Solar HD is also headed to Xbox 360, PC, Mac, Linux and Dreamcast.
Pier Solar HD met its $139,000 funding goal last week. As of this writing, the project's pledges total $209,569 with 19 hours to go.
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall