Pier Solar HD, the Kickstarter-funded role-playing game remake, has has met all five of its stretch goals, and the game will becoming to Wii U, according to a post on the the game's Kickstarter blog.
The developers at WaterMelon Inc. announced the stretch goals on Nov. 28 and included milestones at funds ranging from $145,000 to $200,000. Having exceeded that, the game will now have a Japanese translation, extras like widescreen support on the Dreamcast, a Director's Cut with extra levels as well as Android, Ouya and Wii U versions.
Pier Solar HD is also headed to Xbox 360, PC, Mac, Linux and Dreamcast.
Pier Solar HD met its $139,000 funding goal last week. As of this writing, the project's pledges total $209,569 with 19 hours to go.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?