Pier Solar HD, the Kickstarter-funded role-playing game remake, has has met all five of its stretch goals, and the game will becoming to Wii U, according to a post on the the game's Kickstarter blog.
The developers at WaterMelon Inc. announced the stretch goals on Nov. 28 and included milestones at funds ranging from $145,000 to $200,000. Having exceeded that, the game will now have a Japanese translation, extras like widescreen support on the Dreamcast, a Director's Cut with extra levels as well as Android, Ouya and Wii U versions.
Pier Solar HD is also headed to Xbox 360, PC, Mac, Linux and Dreamcast.
Pier Solar HD met its $139,000 funding goal last week. As of this writing, the project's pledges total $209,569 with 19 hours to go.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Thief: Sneak sneak, steal steal, curse curse
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- XBOne Classifieds
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!