Need for Speed Most Wanted's The Ultimate Speed Pack DLC is headed to all platforms Dec. 18 with five new cars designed for speed and dozens of new races and milestones, according to a post on publisher Electronic Arts' U.K. website.
The Ultimate Speed Pack will bring McLaren's F1 LM, the Aventador J, Pagani's Zonda R, Bugatti's Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse and Hennessey's Venom GT.
The speed machines are particularly helpful in the game's Autolog competitive records, according to EA, allowing drivers to race past Speed Cameras and extend jumps through billboards. In all, the DLC will include 25 High Speed Races and Speed Runs and over 70 speed-themed milestones. Each car will also receive its own event. Hennessey's Venom GT will join the elite group of 10 Most Wanted cars with a new Most Wanted Racer event.
The Ultimate Speed Pack will be available Dec. 18 through Xbox Live Marketplace for 800 Microsoft Points, and in the PlayStation Store and within Need for Speed: Most Wanted's in-game store on Origin for $9.99.
You can check out our review of Need for Speed Most Wanted here.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down