Turn-based strategy role-playing game Fire Emblem: Awakening will be released on Nintendo 3DS in North America on Feb. 4, 2013, Nintendo announced today. In Europe, the 3DS game will see a release sometime in April 2013.
The 3DS entry in the long-running medieval fantasy series adds new features to the series, including the ability to perform team-up attacks with characters and the option for units to marry and have children, spawning new characters based on the attributes of their parents.
Fire Emblem: Awakening also supports downloadable content in the form of new characters created by well-known Japanese artists and characters from previous Fire Emblem games.
Fire Emblem: Awakening was first released in Japan in April 2012.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Getting a PS4
- I feel PC is a better investment than a console
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Battlefield 4 forum?