The pearl pink Nintendo 3DS XL is on its way to North American retailers, employees for GameStop, Best Buy and Target confirmed with Polygon this morning.
Previously only available as part of a limited edition bundle, the pink 3DS XL will see a limited run at video game retailer GameStop and cost $199.99. The handheld will be available on Sunday, Dec. 9. GameStop is also offering a free copy of side-scrolling submarine adventure Steel Diver or any Nintendogs title with purchase of a 3DS or 3DS XL,
The pearl pink 3DS XL is currently available in limited quantities at Best Buy and Target, as well as through third-party retailers on Amazon.
Polygon has reached out to Nintendo for more information on the pink 3DS XL's run and will update this story with more details as we have them.
- 2014 in review: the year that sucked
- PlayStation's former U.S. boss reflects on hits, misses and nearly 20 years with Sony
- Claim a free game and give up the right to sue over Assassin's Creed Unity
- Someone made the Star Wars trailer in GTA 5, and they actually pulled it off
- Awesome Games Done Quick's speedrunning spectacle returns Jan. 4
- Polygon Daily: Off-Topic: Things Not to Step on at 3AM ( Mon 22/12 )
- Clans of Polygon: What's going on in Destiny? (Nov - Dec)
- Weekend at Polygon's: The weekend before Christmas (20-21 Dec.)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No. 4.1 - 'Tis the Week Before...
- Pokémon Discussions - Primal Evolution Ain't Cheap