The pearl pink Nintendo 3DS XL is on its way to North American retailers, employees for GameStop, Best Buy and Target confirmed with Polygon this morning.
Previously only available as part of a limited edition bundle, the pink 3DS XL will see a limited run at video game retailer GameStop and cost $199.99. The handheld will be available on Sunday, Dec. 9. GameStop is also offering a free copy of side-scrolling submarine adventure Steel Diver or any Nintendogs title with purchase of a 3DS or 3DS XL,
The pearl pink 3DS XL is currently available in limited quantities at Best Buy and Target, as well as through third-party retailers on Amazon.
Polygon has reached out to Nintendo for more information on the pink 3DS XL's run and will update this story with more details as we have them.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes