The Humble THQ Bundle, which now tops $3.7 million in payments, just got a little bit better with the addition of Titan Quest and a piece of Red Faction Armageddon DLC.
The bundle includes Windows PC Steam codes for Darksiders, Metro 2033, Red Faction Armageddon, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opening Fronts, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor and five game soundtracks for a pay-what-you-want price. If you decide to pay more than the current average payment (which is $5.58 as of this writing.) you also receive a copy of Saints Row the Third, Titan Quest and the Path to War DLC for Red Faction: Armageddon.
If you already popped for the bundle, and paid more than the then average price, you just need to visit your original bundle link and claim the new Steam keys.
People buying the bundle can decide how to allocate that money, splitting it however they want between THQ, the Humble Bundle organization or the Child's Play and American Red Cross charities.
The bundle, which has a bit more than six days left, has been purchased nearly 670,000 times with the top contributor, McJohn, pitching in $1,650.01 for the honor of topping the contributor list, just above THQ CEO Brian Farrell and World of Wargaming developer Wargaming.net.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- This is why we can't have nice things.