The Humble THQ Bundle, which now tops $3.7 million in payments, just got a little bit better with the addition of Titan Quest and a piece of Red Faction Armageddon DLC.
The bundle includes Windows PC Steam codes for Darksiders, Metro 2033, Red Faction Armageddon, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opening Fronts, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor and five game soundtracks for a pay-what-you-want price. If you decide to pay more than the current average payment (which is $5.58 as of this writing.) you also receive a copy of Saints Row the Third, Titan Quest and the Path to War DLC for Red Faction: Armageddon.
If you already popped for the bundle, and paid more than the then average price, you just need to visit your original bundle link and claim the new Steam keys.
People buying the bundle can decide how to allocate that money, splitting it however they want between THQ, the Humble Bundle organization or the Child's Play and American Red Cross charities.
The bundle, which has a bit more than six days left, has been purchased nearly 670,000 times with the top contributor, McJohn, pitching in $1,650.01 for the honor of topping the contributor list, just above THQ CEO Brian Farrell and World of Wargaming developer Wargaming.net.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel leading new indie studio Wild Sheep, will stay at Ubisoft
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30