Relic Entertainment released a new developer diary for Company of Heroes 2 today, explaining new features that have been worked into the series since its 2006 predecessor.
In the video above, the development team discusses bringing the Eastern Front of World War II to life, vaulting abilities and new visibility mechanic TrueSight, as well as Cold Tech — a feature that forces players to take into account the snow, wind and icy chill of harsh wintry environments when maneuvering troops.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Candy Crush creator estimates its IPO could value the company at $7 billion