Square Enix opened a new teaser site last last night showing a countdown clock ticking down to Tuesday, Dec. 11 at 10 p.m. ET.
The word "liftoff" contained in the URL, space-themed background and presence of the word "STAR" in the upper right corner suggest this new reveal may be related to Square-owned action role-playing game franchise Star Ocean.
The Star Ocean series in steeped in the space science-fiction genre and is known for being one of the earliest RPGs to have player choice alter the storyline through the "private actions" social system.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?