The web version of Sony's European PlayStation Store is now live.
PlayStation players in Europe can make purchases through the PlayStation Network as well as view their Store wallet on the web portal.
Content purchased through the website will be visible in users' downloads list on the PlayStation 3 or Vita after payment. New items will not automatically download once added to the queue, so users should check their lists to manually download content after purchase.
The European online store accepts credit cards, pre-paid gift cards and PayPal transactions. The store also offers a selection of television content and films.
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's blog manager Fred Dutton posted earlier today that the company is currently testing the online store, and will make an official announcement to the community soon.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- What is your Current Game of the Year?