The web version of Sony's European PlayStation Store is now live.
PlayStation players in Europe can make purchases through the PlayStation Network as well as view their Store wallet on the web portal.
Content purchased through the website will be visible in users' downloads list on the PlayStation 3 or Vita after payment. New items will not automatically download once added to the queue, so users should check their lists to manually download content after purchase.
The European online store accepts credit cards, pre-paid gift cards and PayPal transactions. The store also offers a selection of television content and films.
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's blog manager Fred Dutton posted earlier today that the company is currently testing the online store, and will make an official announcement to the community soon.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!