The web version of Sony's European PlayStation Store is now live.
PlayStation players in Europe can make purchases through the PlayStation Network as well as view their Store wallet on the web portal.
Content purchased through the website will be visible in users' downloads list on the PlayStation 3 or Vita after payment. New items will not automatically download once added to the queue, so users should check their lists to manually download content after purchase.
The European online store accepts credit cards, pre-paid gift cards and PayPal transactions. The store also offers a selection of television content and films.
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's blog manager Fred Dutton posted earlier today that the company is currently testing the online store, and will make an official announcement to the community soon.
More from Polygon
- What's your favorite silly game?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27