The web version of Sony's European PlayStation Store is now live.
PlayStation players in Europe can make purchases through the PlayStation Network as well as view their Store wallet on the web portal.
Content purchased through the website will be visible in users' downloads list on the PlayStation 3 or Vita after payment. New items will not automatically download once added to the queue, so users should check their lists to manually download content after purchase.
The European online store accepts credit cards, pre-paid gift cards and PayPal transactions. The store also offers a selection of television content and films.
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's blog manager Fred Dutton posted earlier today that the company is currently testing the online store, and will make an official announcement to the community soon.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- This is why we can't have nice things.