The game will offer a full complement of options for users to tweak its visuals, with the studio going above and beyond the typical levels of texture detail and anti-aliasing. According to Irrational, Infinite runs on DirectX 10, but does utilize some DirectX 11-based enhancements.
Here's the full list of graphics options:
- texture detail
- dynamic shadows
- post-processing quality
- light shafts
- ambient occlusion
- object detail
- vertical sync
- field of view (a slider, with no listed value)
- user interface margins
- toggleable highlighting of "searchable" or "important" objects
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The best new video game toys from Comic-Con
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'