Speaking with the publication, game director Tomohiro Shibuya explained that Dark Souls 2 will differ in more ways than one from its predecessors.
"I am personally the sort of person who likes to be more direct than subtle," Shibuya said. "[Dark Souls 2] will be more straightforward and understandable."
Shibuya and Yui Tanimura replace former game director Hidetaka Miyazaki.
Dark Souls 2 will feature a new hero and storyline for players to explore. The game is being developed for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
- Female representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Weekend at Pokégon's: Open Thread - Aug 23-24
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9