Company of Heroes 2 will enter closed beta "shortly after the New Year," a THQ global admin announced via the game's forums.
Once the closed beta is running, those who obtained keys during events and pre-order customers will have access. This week, the developers will open the servers to a limited number of players for stress testing; details will be announced on the official website, Facebook and Twitter pages. A new trailer is also expected soon.
Company of Heroes 2 is a sequel to 2006's acclaimed title. The game is set during World War 2, but focuses on the Eastern Front. Company of Heroes 2 is expected next year for PC and is currently available for pre-order on THQ's website, Steam and Origin.
Check out our feature on the cold logic of Company of Heroes 2 here.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- The International Dota 2 tournament watched by more than 20M viewers, Valve says
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA offers top games and big discounts for $5 a month