Company of Heroes 2 will enter closed beta "shortly after the New Year," a THQ global admin announced via the game's forums.
Once the closed beta is running, those who obtained keys during events and pre-order customers will have access. This week, the developers will open the servers to a limited number of players for stress testing; details will be announced on the official website, Facebook and Twitter pages. A new trailer is also expected soon.
Company of Heroes 2 is a sequel to 2006's acclaimed title. The game is set during World War 2, but focuses on the Eastern Front. Company of Heroes 2 is expected next year for PC and is currently available for pre-order on THQ's website, Steam and Origin.
Check out our feature on the cold logic of Company of Heroes 2 here.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards