Participating retailers will offer pre-order bonuses of either the Sights and Sounds pack, which comes with the game's official soundtrack, a PS3 dynamic theme featuring the game's cover art and two avatars (Winter Joel and Winter Ellie) for your PSN profile, or the Survival pack. The Survival pack includes bonus experience points for multiplayer, a multiplayer melee attack booster, extra starting in-game cash, special customizable character items for multiplayer and two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which are unlocked once the single player campaign has been completed.
The Last of Us will release on May 7, 2013 on PlayStation 3.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites