Participating retailers will offer pre-order bonuses of either the Sights and Sounds pack, which comes with the game's official soundtrack, a PS3 dynamic theme featuring the game's cover art and two avatars (Winter Joel and Winter Ellie) for your PSN profile, or the Survival pack. The Survival pack includes bonus experience points for multiplayer, a multiplayer melee attack booster, extra starting in-game cash, special customizable character items for multiplayer and two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which are unlocked once the single player campaign has been completed.
The Last of Us will release on May 7, 2013 on PlayStation 3.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)