Participating retailers will offer pre-order bonuses of either the Sights and Sounds pack, which comes with the game's official soundtrack, a PS3 dynamic theme featuring the game's cover art and two avatars (Winter Joel and Winter Ellie) for your PSN profile, or the Survival pack. The Survival pack includes bonus experience points for multiplayer, a multiplayer melee attack booster, extra starting in-game cash, special customizable character items for multiplayer and two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which are unlocked once the single player campaign has been completed.
The Last of Us will release on May 7, 2013 on PlayStation 3.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Game development
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Getting a PS4
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends