Participating retailers will offer pre-order bonuses of either the Sights and Sounds pack, which comes with the game's official soundtrack, a PS3 dynamic theme featuring the game's cover art and two avatars (Winter Joel and Winter Ellie) for your PSN profile, or the Survival pack. The Survival pack includes bonus experience points for multiplayer, a multiplayer melee attack booster, extra starting in-game cash, special customizable character items for multiplayer and two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which are unlocked once the single player campaign has been completed.
The Last of Us will release on May 7, 2013 on PlayStation 3.
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- DESTINY disappointment?
- PS4 Beta Codes
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Spare Xbox One code
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward