Participating retailers will offer pre-order bonuses of either the Sights and Sounds pack, which comes with the game's official soundtrack, a PS3 dynamic theme featuring the game's cover art and two avatars (Winter Joel and Winter Ellie) for your PSN profile, or the Survival pack. The Survival pack includes bonus experience points for multiplayer, a multiplayer melee attack booster, extra starting in-game cash, special customizable character items for multiplayer and two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which are unlocked once the single player campaign has been completed.
The Last of Us will release on May 7, 2013 on PlayStation 3.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)