THQ reiterates plans to publish the next shooter from the people behind Left 4 Dead.
The next game from the folks behind Left 4 Dead is still in the works and set to be published by THQ, according to the publisher.
Earlier today, THQ brand marketer Jeremy Greiner tweeted that he had started work on the "campaign" for the publisher's next first-person shooter. He said the unnamed game is being developed by the creators of Left 4 Dead.
"This one is going to be amazing," he added in the tweet.
Contacted this afternoon, THQ verified that Greiner was referring to the yet-to-be announced Turtle Rock Studios' game which will be developed using CryTek's CryEngine 3.
Last year THQ's Danny Bilson said that the game would do for the multiplayer space what Left 4 Dead did for cooperative gaming.
"We're going to take the first person shooter experience to a whole new level," Turtle Rock's Phil Robb said at the time.
In his tweets today, Greiner said that no new information on the project will be coming for a while.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down