Dark Souls: Prepare to Die edition hits PC in August.
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die edition hits the computer this August with new bosses, according to scans of German gaming mag PC Action.
The scans, found by Mark MacDonald on Japanese gaming site Jin, show a character confronting two different creatures. One image shows a massive creature with the head of a lion, massive ram's horns and the wings of an eagle called the Guardian of the Tomb. Another image shows what appears to be a sort of Mantis-like dragon called the Black Dragon.
Readers at NeoGaf report that the German magazine confirms that the rumored PC edition of the hardcore role-playing game is hitting in August with those new bosses. The game is said to be called the Prepare to Die edition.
Namco Bandia's Facebook-powered tease for an upcoming Dark Souls release still hasn't revealed what it's hinting at.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)