Capcom Vancouver, the development team behind Dead Rising 2, is working on a new game, according to a post on the company's official page.
The studio writes that it has been "given the opportunity to create Capcom's next big game."
The studio notes it is only halfway through filling out the staff on the unnamed title's development team. The Careers page lists openings for a UI Software Engineer, Build Software Engineer and Graphics Software Engineer, among others.
A listing for a Design Director notes that applicants should have "experience implementing compelling content in third-person action games," and another listing for a Senior Game Designer specifically asks for experience creating mission and world content for "a third person, action, AAA title."
"We're just getting started with the game so this is a great chance to really get your hands deep into the design," reads the post. "It's your opportunity to put your stamp on a game early in the development process," adding at the bottom of the page, "PS... No zombies."
Last July the studio let go of seven percent of its staff due to them being an "unsuitable fit with the studio goals." The studio noted that despite these layoffs, the company was still "aggressively" looking for new developers.
- I caught every Pokémon and it only took most of my life
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Swing Copters, clones and the dismal failure of the 'open' app store
- Destiny launch trailer shows combat readiness
- Watch 20 minutes of Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain gameplay from Gamescom