A collector's edition of Dead Island: Riptide, the open-world zombie first-person shooter from Deep Silver, is available for pre-order today and includes zombie-themed collectibles and DLC, according to a press release from the developer.
The $79.99 Rigor Mortis Edition's digital offerings come from the game's Limited Edition, which contains weapon mods, skins and more. Fan's determined the more tangible offerings in a survey last year, and it will include a replica suitcase modeled after an item in the first Dead Island, a zombie hula girl figurine, a bottle opener/magnet in the shape of a bloody zombie arm as well as a keychain.
Deep Silver announced Limited Editions of the game for North American and European markets last year. Both geographical packages include "exclusive weapon mods," among other goodies.
Dead Island: Riptide is set to bring the zombie apocalypse back to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC on April 23. To prepare for the inevitable end of all things, check out our preview from Gamescom 2012.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
- Players want more options than murder, and GTA 5 proves it
- How to destroy your enemies as the Monster in Evolve
- ABC just launched history's biggest, most well-funded LARP