The gifts are the team's way of thanking players for their "feedback, participation and excitement for the Ascension multiplayer beta."
Interested parties can still join by signing up for a PlayStation Plus membership. The multiplayer beta for God of War: Ascension went live on Jan. 8. It features two game modes and two maps, as well as a preview of Ascension's four-player free-for-all mode.
PlayStation also released an interview with game director Todd Papy on the game's multiplayer, which you can view below. God of War: Ascension releases for PlayStation 3 on March 12 in North America.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell