Sony released a patch for the European PlayStation Stores earlier today, bringing with it a number of performance improvements including speedier load times, reports El33tonline.
The patch, which El33tonline says weighs in at 26MB, addresses common issues brought along with the launch of the PlayStation Store's redesign last fall. The patch will also smooth out the browsing experience and prevent errors related to system stability.
The latest PlayStation Store design went live in Europe in October 2012 and in North America the following month. A web version of the store went online in Europe in December, and the North American version is scheduled to launch later this month.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)