Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2's downloadable versions are headed to Wii U on Feb. 7 and to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on Feb. 5, according to a press release from Tecmo Koei.
The North American digital Wii U release date is the same in Europe, as announced last week. The sequel to the 2010 brawler expands the story's scope to encompass the entire manga's storyline and adds a new Legend mode, which offers different playable characters for each episode. The game's Dream mode adds original stories for the game and online co-op.
The game is set for a Feb. 5 retail release on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in North America and Feb. 8 in Europe. Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 was released Dec. 22 in Japan, where it's known as Shin Hokuto Musou and earned high marks from Famitsu. You can check out a ton of of screenshots released last month here.
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements