Tower of Elements developer Frogdice has joined forces with Stop Hunger Now to deliver a meal to the hungry with every game purchased, according to a press release on the developer's website.
Frogdice's Tower of Elements blends aspects of the match three, role-playing and tower defense genres. In the game, players defend a settlement built in the shadow of the titular tower. It contains over 90 levels split between 10 chapters with an accompanying boss battle for each. You can download the full game or a demo for Windows PC and Mac at the developer's website.
With each purchase of Tower of Elements made now through Jan. 31, the developer will donate to provide a meal through Stop Hunger Now. Founded in 1998, Stop Hunger Now "coordinates the distribution of food and other life-saving aid around the world," according to the organization's website. Stop Hunger Now created its meal packaging program in 2005 and distributes the majority of those "through school feeding programs in hunger-stricken regions."
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?