Tower of Elements developer Frogdice has joined forces with Stop Hunger Now to deliver a meal to the hungry with every game purchased, according to a press release on the developer's website.
Frogdice's Tower of Elements blends aspects of the match three, role-playing and tower defense genres. In the game, players defend a settlement built in the shadow of the titular tower. It contains over 90 levels split between 10 chapters with an accompanying boss battle for each. You can download the full game or a demo for Windows PC and Mac at the developer's website.
With each purchase of Tower of Elements made now through Jan. 31, the developer will donate to provide a meal through Stop Hunger Now. Founded in 1998, Stop Hunger Now "coordinates the distribution of food and other life-saving aid around the world," according to the organization's website. Stop Hunger Now created its meal packaging program in 2005 and distributes the majority of those "through school feeding programs in hunger-stricken regions."
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?