Tower of Elements developer Frogdice has joined forces with Stop Hunger Now to deliver a meal to the hungry with every game purchased, according to a press release on the developer's website.
Frogdice's Tower of Elements blends aspects of the match three, role-playing and tower defense genres. In the game, players defend a settlement built in the shadow of the titular tower. It contains over 90 levels split between 10 chapters with an accompanying boss battle for each. You can download the full game or a demo for Windows PC and Mac at the developer's website.
With each purchase of Tower of Elements made now through Jan. 31, the developer will donate to provide a meal through Stop Hunger Now. Founded in 1998, Stop Hunger Now "coordinates the distribution of food and other life-saving aid around the world," according to the organization's website. Stop Hunger Now created its meal packaging program in 2005 and distributes the majority of those "through school feeding programs in hunger-stricken regions."
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- On Patreon support
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26