A free demo for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is coming to the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade on Jan. 22, Konami announced today.
The demo, which was previously only available to those who purchased Zone of the Enders HD Collection, will take place in the first chapter of the game and introduce players to the cyborg protagonist, Raiden. Konami said back in December that the demo will be available in all regions.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will release on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on Feb. 19, 2013. Read Polygon's impressions of the first three chapters of the game here.
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- With Han Solo, Leia and Chewie, Star Wars Commander is bringing back the force
- Wii U game pre-orders see the largest increase during Gamescom, says Amazon UK