A free demo for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is coming to the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade on Jan. 22, Konami announced today.
The demo, which was previously only available to those who purchased Zone of the Enders HD Collection, will take place in the first chapter of the game and introduce players to the cyborg protagonist, Raiden. Konami said back in December that the demo will be available in all regions.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will release on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on Feb. 19, 2013. Read Polygon's impressions of the first three chapters of the game here.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes