Kevin Tancharoen, director of the Mortal Kombat: Legacy 2 live-action web series, posted a photo of the cast in costume earlier this week on Instagram, just over a month before the season's debut.
Tancharoen can be seen wearing sunglasses in the center of the photo. He is surrounded by characters including Shang Tsung, Kitana, Mileena and Scorpion.
Legacy 2 is the second season of Mortal Kombat: Legacy, the 2011 web series based on the fighting game franchise. Produced by Warner Bros. Digital Distribution, the series' first season has over 60 million YouTube views to date. Legacy 2 was announced by Tancharoen during Comic-Con last July. In December, Warner Bros. and Machinima announced that Season 2 will debut Feb. 17 with a clip at the Streamy Awards, and will premiere in the second quarter of 2013 exclusively on Machinima.
Check out the full photo below.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- The International Dota 2 tournament watched by more than 20M viewers, Valve says
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA offers top games and big discounts for $5 a month