The Cave, Double Fine's multi-character adventure game from the mind of celebrated writer and designer Ron Gilbert, will be available Jan. 22 on PlayStation Network and Wii U eShop, and Jan. 23 on Xbox Live Arcade and Steam, publisher Sega announced today.
It will cost $14.99 on PSN, Wii U and Steam, and 1200 Microsoft Points on XBLA. According to Gilbert, the Steam version supports Steam Play on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Check out our interview with Gilbert and hands-on preview from November for more on The Cave and its purposely limited co-op experience, which makes it a "snuggle game," according to Gilbert.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Really Horrible
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- PLAYSTATION WONT SIGN IN