The Cave, Double Fine's multi-character adventure game from the mind of celebrated writer and designer Ron Gilbert, will be available Jan. 22 on PlayStation Network and Wii U eShop, and Jan. 23 on Xbox Live Arcade and Steam, publisher Sega announced today.
It will cost $14.99 on PSN, Wii U and Steam, and 1200 Microsoft Points on XBLA. According to Gilbert, the Steam version supports Steam Play on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Check out our interview with Gilbert and hands-on preview from November for more on The Cave and its purposely limited co-op experience, which makes it a "snuggle game," according to Gilbert.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Help Nipah build a PC
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments