The Cave, Double Fine's multi-character adventure game from the mind of celebrated writer and designer Ron Gilbert, will be available Jan. 22 on PlayStation Network and Wii U eShop, and Jan. 23 on Xbox Live Arcade and Steam, publisher Sega announced today.
It will cost $14.99 on PSN, Wii U and Steam, and 1200 Microsoft Points on XBLA. According to Gilbert, the Steam version supports Steam Play on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Check out our interview with Gilbert and hands-on preview from November for more on The Cave and its purposely limited co-op experience, which makes it a "snuggle game," according to Gilbert.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Robot Mode (Wed 12 Mar)
- Video frame issues - It can't just be me
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?