The Cave, Double Fine's multi-character adventure game from the mind of celebrated writer and designer Ron Gilbert, will be available Jan. 22 on PlayStation Network and Wii U eShop, and Jan. 23 on Xbox Live Arcade and Steam, publisher Sega announced today.
It will cost $14.99 on PSN, Wii U and Steam, and 1200 Microsoft Points on XBLA. According to Gilbert, the Steam version supports Steam Play on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Check out our interview with Gilbert and hands-on preview from November for more on The Cave and its purposely limited co-op experience, which makes it a "snuggle game," according to Gilbert.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?