The Cave, Double Fine's multi-character adventure game from the mind of celebrated writer and designer Ron Gilbert, will be available Jan. 22 on PlayStation Network and Wii U eShop, and Jan. 23 on Xbox Live Arcade and Steam, publisher Sega announced today.
It will cost $14.99 on PSN, Wii U and Steam, and 1200 Microsoft Points on XBLA. According to Gilbert, the Steam version supports Steam Play on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Check out our interview with Gilbert and hands-on preview from November for more on The Cave and its purposely limited co-op experience, which makes it a "snuggle game," according to Gilbert.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?