The database, a SteamKit2-powered tool providing more information on individual game files in Steam's database, shows two files for Windows PC at the bottom of the files list: "Expansion — One World Content" and the "One World" executable file. The files list no additional information.
The last major expansion released for Civilization 5 was Gods and Kings last June. Publisher 2K Games and developer Firaxis have not announced any planned future expansions for the title.
When contacted for comment, a representative for 2K Games told Polygon that it is company policy to not comment on rumors or speculation.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones