Capcom continues to profile the weapons and monsters of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate in the lead up to the game's Wii U and 3DS release in March.
Having previously put the game's Sword and Shield weapon combo in the spotlight, the publisher today focused on a returning monster being introduced to the game: Nargacuga.
A Flying Wyvern, Nargacuga was the main monster in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on the PSP. It missed Monster Hunter Tri on the Wii and now returns in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate in two variants: one is the Green Nargacuga and the other is yet to be announced.
In a blog post on Capcom Unity, Nargacuga's features are detailed and it is described as being a speedy and dangerous monster that will take more than a few swipes to defeat. But once defeated, its body parts can be used for crafting armor.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will release in March on Wii U and 3DS.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell