Capcom continues to profile the weapons and monsters of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate in the lead up to the game's Wii U and 3DS release in March.
Having previously put the game's Sword and Shield weapon combo in the spotlight, the publisher today focused on a returning monster being introduced to the game: Nargacuga.
A Flying Wyvern, Nargacuga was the main monster in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on the PSP. It missed Monster Hunter Tri on the Wii and now returns in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate in two variants: one is the Green Nargacuga and the other is yet to be announced.
In a blog post on Capcom Unity, Nargacuga's features are detailed and it is described as being a speedy and dangerous monster that will take more than a few swipes to defeat. But once defeated, its body parts can be used for crafting armor.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will release in March on Wii U and 3DS.
- Watch what Grand Theft Auto 4's killer PC mod does for its original trailer
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Sony Gamescom site outs Journey, The Unfinished Swan and Until Dawn for PS4