Capcom continues to profile the weapons and monsters of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate in the lead up to the game's Wii U and 3DS release in March.
Having previously put the game's Sword and Shield weapon combo in the spotlight, the publisher today focused on a returning monster being introduced to the game: Nargacuga.
A Flying Wyvern, Nargacuga was the main monster in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on the PSP. It missed Monster Hunter Tri on the Wii and now returns in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate in two variants: one is the Green Nargacuga and the other is yet to be announced.
In a blog post on Capcom Unity, Nargacuga's features are detailed and it is described as being a speedy and dangerous monster that will take more than a few swipes to defeat. But once defeated, its body parts can be used for crafting armor.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will release in March on Wii U and 3DS.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)
- Multiplayer comes to Dragon Age with Inquisition's 4-player co-op mode