The statement reads:
As we usher in the exciting new Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate games, we unfortunately will be transitioning off the Monster Hunter Tri servers for Wii. This won't happen until April 30, 2013 however, which will be 6 weeks after the launch of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. With the new title, there will be a new place for all of you to gather and hunt online with each other, and we hope you will continue to play together on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
Capcom Unity will continue to stream Monster Hunter games every Monday and will include Monster Hunter Tri in its stream in the lead up to the transition period.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will launch on March 19.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Why the makers of Guacamelee decided to make a touch game about a one-armed woman
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'