Tomb Raider developer Crystal Dynamics will not release a pre-launch demo of their upcoming title in order to avoid spoiling the game's narrative, global brand director Karl Stewart stated in a tweet.
"For all those @tombraider fans asking. There are no plans to release a demo of the game pre-launch. We don't want to spoil the story," wrote Stewart. "We've weaved such an personal story we don't believe spoiling it by having you wait a week or so to play on, delivers on our promise."
The single-player campaign of this Tomb Raider reboot is said to last roughly 12 to 15 hours and feature numerous side-stories and hidden rooms. Stewart previously stated the storyline will include "plenty of twists," adding that fans could expect to see a sequel if the game does well.
Square Enix will release Tomb Raider for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC on March 5, 2013 in North America.
- Why is Polygon silent on the Quinn thing?
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Insured Profits Review - The TRUTH!
- GET > Insured Profits Review, Download Insured Profits System Now
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?