A North American and European title update and the Australian and New Zealand release for the Wii U's Trine 2 Director's Cut have been "stuck in the submission process," but the developer hopes to resolve the delays by the end of January, according to a post on Frozenbyte's blog by marketing manager Mikael Haveri.
"Long story short, we have been stuck in the submission process and are now once again waiting for approval, although next week is looking promising," he wrote. "Sorry for all the trouble."
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy