Costume packs for DmC: Devil May Cry are headed to Japanese consoles on Jan. 30, according to Capcom's Japanese-language website.
The costume DLC will cost Japanese consumers ¥400 on PlayStation 3 and 320 Microsoft Points on Xbox 360 while offering a skintight outfit, 3/4 length coats and Chuck Taylors. We've reached out to Capcom to see if Dante's wardrobe selections will make their way to other regions and will update this article with more information as we receive it.
Announced in November, DLC for DmC: Devil May Cry, Vergil's Downfall, is scheduled to arrive "shortly after" the game's recent Jan. 15 console launch. DmC will be released for Windows PC on Steam on Jan. 25. For more on the game, be sure to check out our review for Ninja Theory's series reboot.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap (update)
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal
- This ATM won't give you any cash, but it will drop you 'Knee-Deep in the Dead'
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today