Costume packs for DmC: Devil May Cry are headed to Japanese consoles on Jan. 30, according to Capcom's Japanese-language website.
The costume DLC will cost Japanese consumers ¥400 on PlayStation 3 and 320 Microsoft Points on Xbox 360 while offering a skintight outfit, 3/4 length coats and Chuck Taylors. We've reached out to Capcom to see if Dante's wardrobe selections will make their way to other regions and will update this article with more information as we receive it.
Announced in November, DLC for DmC: Devil May Cry, Vergil's Downfall, is scheduled to arrive "shortly after" the game's recent Jan. 15 console launch. DmC will be released for Windows PC on Steam on Jan. 25. For more on the game, be sure to check out our review for Ninja Theory's series reboot.
- Daggerfall players
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- The Hong Kong Massacre
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- Getting a PS4
- XBOne Classifieds
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward