Costume packs for DmC: Devil May Cry are headed to Japanese consoles on Jan. 30, according to Capcom's Japanese-language website.
The costume DLC will cost Japanese consumers ¥400 on PlayStation 3 and 320 Microsoft Points on Xbox 360 while offering a skintight outfit, 3/4 length coats and Chuck Taylors. We've reached out to Capcom to see if Dante's wardrobe selections will make their way to other regions and will update this article with more information as we receive it.
Announced in November, DLC for DmC: Devil May Cry, Vergil's Downfall, is scheduled to arrive "shortly after" the game's recent Jan. 15 console launch. DmC will be released for Windows PC on Steam on Jan. 25. For more on the game, be sure to check out our review for Ninja Theory's series reboot.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Two Ubisoft developers watched a goat sacrifice while researching Far Cry 4
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- DESTINY disappointment?
- PS4 Beta Codes