Costume packs for DmC: Devil May Cry are headed to Japanese consoles on Jan. 30, according to Capcom's Japanese-language website.
The costume DLC will cost Japanese consumers ¥400 on PlayStation 3 and 320 Microsoft Points on Xbox 360 while offering a skintight outfit, 3/4 length coats and Chuck Taylors. We've reached out to Capcom to see if Dante's wardrobe selections will make their way to other regions and will update this article with more information as we receive it.
Announced in November, DLC for DmC: Devil May Cry, Vergil's Downfall, is scheduled to arrive "shortly after" the game's recent Jan. 15 console launch. DmC will be released for Windows PC on Steam on Jan. 25. For more on the game, be sure to check out our review for Ninja Theory's series reboot.
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)