Tribute Games offered an updated look at its side-scrolling shoot 'em up Mercenary Kings via its Kickstarter page today, showing the latest in great Paul Robertson pixel artwork.
Jonathan Lavigne of Tribute — maker of Wizorb, Ninja Senki — writes that Mercenary Kings is "shaping up very well." The game will be on hand at the IGDA DemoNight in Montreal on Tuesday, Jan. 22 and in March at Tribute Games' PAX East booth.
Artist and animator Paul Robertson posted a handful of new Mercenary Kings sprites to his personal blog (which frequently ventures into NSFW territory).
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements