Nintendo will hold a launch event at its Nintendo World Store in New York City to celebrate the release of The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia, the 274-page collection of historical information on The Legend of Zelda.
The launch event will kick off at 6 pm ET on Jan. 25, offering fans an early opportunity to buy the book in its standard and limited editions. Nintendo notes that Nintendo World Store "is the only location in North America to have the limited edition available for purchase, as part of this special pre-release event."
The Hyrule Historia event will also include a costume contest and other unspecified, but likely Zelda-themed activities.
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia will be released by Dark Horse Comics in North America on Jan. 29. The book features never-before-seen concept art, the full history of Hyrule, the official chronology of the games and an exclusive comic by The Legend of Zelda manga artist Akira Himekawa.
- I caught every Pokémon and it only took most of my life
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Swing Copters, clones and the dismal failure of the 'open' app store
- Destiny launch trailer shows combat readiness
- Watch 20 minutes of Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain gameplay from Gamescom