God of War: Ascension's multiplayer beta is now open to all PlayStation Network users through the holiday weekend, PlayStation Blog announced.
The beta launched in early January, when it was initially available only to "Rise of the Warrior" participants, and then PlayStation Plus members. To join, PSN users need only redeem the code provided here.
Participants can try out the beta's new weapons, maps and different modes, including Deathmatch, 4-player free-for-all or 8-player capture the flag.
The open beta will last until 3 a.m. ET on Tuesday, Jan. 22. PlayStation Blog recently posted a teaser trailer for the game's single-player, as well as the special items included in the Collector's Edition. God of War: Ascension will release March 12 for PlayStation 3.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- Shadowrun Returns gets a Director's Cut of its expansion this September
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'