Starbreeze, the developer behind Syndicate, The Darkness and The Chronicles of Riddick revealed on its website that it is currently working on a first-person shooter called Storm.
The game was quietly announced when the Starbreeze website was updated last week to include a listing for Storm, which contains the brief description: "Currently in development. Co-op Sci-Fi FPS. It is our future." The description is accompanied by an image of what appears to be a part of an industrial building. The listing appeared next to two other games the studio is currently working on: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and Payday 2.
We have reached out to Starbreeze for more information.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy