Retro City Rampage is now available through PlayStation Network for users across Europe, it was announced on PlayStation Blog EU.
The title, which first released to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita in the U.S. last October, is now available outside of North America for £8.99 (or €11.25). The game launched on Xbox Live Arcade in North America earlier in the month, while a WiiWare version is expected to release sometime this January.
Retro City Rampage received a six out of 10 from Polygon, in a review that states: "Nostalgia is the driving force of most of its fun, but I can't be nostalgic for nostalgia. Retro City Rampage is like a trifle, one sugary layer upon layer upon layer. It's incredibly sweet and delicious, but the longer time you spend with the thing, the more the sugary goodness mashes into one consistent and familiar flavor — not as great as any one of its individual parts."
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Watch The Last of Us: One Night Live right now
- NIS America allegedly backtracks out of GaymerX sponsorship
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death