This week's PlayStation Plus update gives subscribers free access to Foosball 2012 and a 20 percent price cut on EscapeVector, along with deeper discounts during Sony's upcoming "13 for '13" sale, the company announced today.
Grip Games and 3Division's Foosball 2012 is a foosball game for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita that supports cross-platform play as well as local and online multiplayer gaming with up to four players. Grip Games released the title on PlayStation Network last July; it usually costs $7.99.
EscapeVektor, a puzzle game from Australian indie studio Nnooo, launches tomorrow on PS Vita for $9.99, but Plus members will be able to pick it up at a 20 percent discount for $7.99. The player must help a character named Vektor escape from imprisonment within a CPU by making their way through 150 levels in 27 worlds.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance