The latest trailer for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate gives a closer look at the obstacles players must tackle when it hits Nintendo 3DS in March.
In addition to teasing the title's 20-hour storyline, the video above features a brief look at how players can whip enemies into shape, showing the various moves for taking down undead and supernatural beings standing in the way of your goal. The trailer also shows brief clips of the game's platforming sections, as well as a sneak peek of what lies behind the stone walls of Dracula's castle.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate will be available on March 5 in North America and March 8 in Europe.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)