The latest trailer for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate gives a closer look at the obstacles players must tackle when it hits Nintendo 3DS in March.
In addition to teasing the title's 20-hour storyline, the video above features a brief look at how players can whip enemies into shape, showing the various moves for taking down undead and supernatural beings standing in the way of your goal. The trailer also shows brief clips of the game's platforming sections, as well as a sneak peek of what lies behind the stone walls of Dracula's castle.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate will be available on March 5 in North America and March 8 in Europe.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Getting a PS4
- Which wiki?
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)