The latest trailer for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate gives a closer look at the obstacles players must tackle when it hits Nintendo 3DS in March.
In addition to teasing the title's 20-hour storyline, the video above features a brief look at how players can whip enemies into shape, showing the various moves for taking down undead and supernatural beings standing in the way of your goal. The trailer also shows brief clips of the game's platforming sections, as well as a sneak peek of what lies behind the stone walls of Dracula's castle.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate will be available on March 5 in North America and March 8 in Europe.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- On Patreon support
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall