The latest trailer for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate gives a closer look at the obstacles players must tackle when it hits Nintendo 3DS in March.
In addition to teasing the title's 20-hour storyline, the video above features a brief look at how players can whip enemies into shape, showing the various moves for taking down undead and supernatural beings standing in the way of your goal. The trailer also shows brief clips of the game's platforming sections, as well as a sneak peek of what lies behind the stone walls of Dracula's castle.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate will be available on March 5 in North America and March 8 in Europe.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?