European and North American Nintendo Direct presentations scheduled for tomorrow morning will focus on upcoming Wii U games, the company announced today.
The two streaming video events, which will air simultaneously at 5 p.m. GMT (9 a.m. ET) tomorrow morning, will see Nintendo president Satoru Iwata reveal "new games" for the Wii U, according to the company's European Twitter account.
The duration of the stream isn't listed either on the company's Twitter account or Nintendo Direct site, nor are the identities of the games in question teased; that tweet could just be referring to titles that haven't been announced for European release yet.
We'll be here tomorrow morning to break out all the news to come from the presentation. Stay tuned!
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The best new video game toys from Comic-Con
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Really Horrible
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming