European and North American Nintendo Direct presentations scheduled for tomorrow morning will focus on upcoming Wii U games, the company announced today.
The two streaming video events, which will air simultaneously at 5 p.m. GMT (9 a.m. ET) tomorrow morning, will see Nintendo president Satoru Iwata reveal "new games" for the Wii U, according to the company's European Twitter account.
The duration of the stream isn't listed either on the company's Twitter account or Nintendo Direct site, nor are the identities of the games in question teased; that tweet could just be referring to titles that haven't been announced for European release yet.
We'll be here tomorrow morning to break out all the news to come from the presentation. Stay tuned!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Square Goods @PS4 INVITE live 9pm pst
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?