European and North American Nintendo Direct presentations scheduled for tomorrow morning will focus on upcoming Wii U games, the company announced today.
The two streaming video events, which will air simultaneously at 5 p.m. GMT (9 a.m. ET) tomorrow morning, will see Nintendo president Satoru Iwata reveal "new games" for the Wii U, according to the company's European Twitter account.
The duration of the stream isn't listed either on the company's Twitter account or Nintendo Direct site, nor are the identities of the games in question teased; that tweet could just be referring to titles that haven't been announced for European release yet.
We'll be here tomorrow morning to break out all the news to come from the presentation. Stay tuned!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?