- 12 p.m. ET — Clue: "Perfect your First Touch in the new year," likely FIFA Soccer 13 or Pro Evolution Soccer 2013
- 1 p.m. ET — Clue: "Agent 47 finds himself pursuing redemption," likely Hitman: Absolution
- 5 p.m. ET — Clue: "Begin the Halo Reclaimer saga in style, whenever and wherever!" likely GAEMS Halo UNSC Vanguard Personal Gaming Environment
- 7 p.m. ET — Clue: "Throw the ultimate party with this Dance game," possibly Just Dance 4 or Dance Central 3
- 9 p.m. ET — NBA Baller Beats
- 11 p.m. ET — Clue: "If you're serious about gaming, get serious about sound!"
Earlier today Amazon discounted the Plantronics Gamecom X95 headset to $49.99, NHL 13 on PS3 and Xbox 360 to $37.99 and Need for Speed: Most Wanted to between $27.99 and $37.99 depending on the platform.
- Tales from inside the Diversity Lounge: PAX's half-baked experiment
- Toys for Bob and the story behind Skylanders
- A eulogy for World of Darkness, written by (and for) a White Wolf fan
- Anki Drive getting two new cars, two new tracks, Race Mode
- Trials Fusion review: back to the future
- Relativity hands-on: walking on the ceiling
- Bungie fires Halo composer Martin O'Donnell (update)
- PAX East 2014: All the games, all the news, all the kilts
- 'Platformer-without-platforms' Magnetic by Nature coming to Ouya first in May
- What's it like attending versus being a journalist at PAX?