Xseed Games, the North American publisher of Japanese games like Pandora's Tower and Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, has registered domains related to Killer is Dead, the upcoming game from Suda51 and Grasshopper Manufacture, according to a report on Kotaku.
Registration information for killerisdead-game.com obtained from Network Solutions and Estibot reveals that Xseed's one-year registration period began on Jan. 14, 2013. Xseed also registered two possibly related domains the same day: killandlove.com and loveandkill.com.
Reached for comment, a representative from Xseed told Polygon: "Xseed Games cannot confirm that they are publishing Killer is Dead in North America." In Japan, the game will be published by Kadokawa Games.
Goichi "Suda51" Suda, known for games like No More Heroes, Black Knight Sword and Lollipop Chainsaw, wrote about Killer is Dead last week in the Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu, so be sure to check out our translation and overview. You can also check out a gallery of leaked concept art from early last year, as well as screenshots and the game's first trailer, both of which were released last week.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer