Alex Peters, formerly the studio head and director of production and operations at Relic Entertainment, has joined the team at Activision as the vice president of production.
The job is listed on Peters' LinkedIn page, which puts his start date in January of this year. Peters served as Relic's studio head for two years. The developer was responsible for titles such as Company of Heroes 2 (pictured above) and Warhammer 40,000. We have contacted Peters for comment and will update accordingly.
Relic Entertainment is a studio subsidiary of THQ, which filed for bankruptcy in December 2012. The publisher agreed to sell its franchises off on a title-by-title basis today, Jan. 22. Potential buyers include Electronic Arts and Double Fine.
(Thanks for the tip, Fan.)
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- The International Dota 2 tournament watched by more than 20M viewers, Valve says
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA offers top games and big discounts for $5 a month