Alex Peters, formerly the studio head and director of production and operations at Relic Entertainment, has joined the team at Activision as the vice president of production.
The job is listed on Peters' LinkedIn page, which puts his start date in January of this year. Peters served as Relic's studio head for two years. The developer was responsible for titles such as Company of Heroes 2 (pictured above) and Warhammer 40,000. We have contacted Peters for comment and will update accordingly.
Relic Entertainment is a studio subsidiary of THQ, which filed for bankruptcy in December 2012. The publisher agreed to sell its franchises off on a title-by-title basis today, Jan. 22. Potential buyers include Electronic Arts and Double Fine.
(Thanks for the tip, Fan.)
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding