A Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem crossover title is currently in development by Atlus and Intelligent Systems, according to an announcement in today's Nintendo Direct.
The game will be available on the Wii U. The brief trailer shown during the presentation shows original Fire Emblem characters, including Marth, with stylized visuals familiar to the Shin Megami Tensei series.
Iwata noted that development on the game is progressing, and hinted that there are "many more partners" working on other collaboration projects as well. These additional developers and games will be announced soon.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27