A Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem crossover title is currently in development by Atlus and Intelligent Systems, according to an announcement in today's Nintendo Direct.
The game will be available on the Wii U. The brief trailer shown during the presentation shows original Fire Emblem characters, including Marth, with stylized visuals familiar to the Shin Megami Tensei series.
Iwata noted that development on the game is progressing, and hinted that there are "many more partners" working on other collaboration projects as well. These additional developers and games will be announced soon.
In This StoryStream
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- Getting a PS4
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- XBOne Classifieds
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- Game development