A Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem crossover title is currently in development by Atlus and Intelligent Systems, according to an announcement in today's Nintendo Direct.
The game will be available on the Wii U. The brief trailer shown during the presentation shows original Fire Emblem characters, including Marth, with stylized visuals familiar to the Shin Megami Tensei series.
Iwata noted that development on the game is progressing, and hinted that there are "many more partners" working on other collaboration projects as well. These additional developers and games will be announced soon.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)