The Dernier Bar Avant la Fin du Monde in Paris, in partnership with Electronic Arts and pop culture store Geek-Art, will host a Dead Space-themed art exhibit to promote the launch of Dead Space 3 on Feb. 7, the bar announced on its Facebook page.
The bar, literally translated as "The Last Bar Before the End of the World," will host a number of pieces by a wide array of artists, including Australian artist Benjamin Guy — known for paintings of children wearing iconic video game helmets (see his work above) — and graphic designer Patrick King.
A post on the event's official Facebook page promises the bar will share photos over the coming days of art to be included in the exhibit. Those interested in attending must book a spot with the bar before Feb. 7.
Prints of the exhibit's featured artwork will also be available for sale on the Geek-Art online store.
Dead Space 3 launches on Feb. 5 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC.
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- In the face of recent wins, Nintendo's lack of online functions is no longer forgivable
- This is the most accurate Pokémon trailer you'll ever watch
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth