Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes, Tag Games' port of Capybara Games puzzle RPG for iOS, launches today on the App Store for $4.99, and publisher Ubisoft has released a trailer to celebrate its arrival.
The game centers on five different heroes, each with their own special abilities and unique troops which they can manage on the games' puzzle-based battlefield. By connecting three matching units on the battlefield either vertically or horizontally, the player can build defensive walls or offensive formations, as seen in the trailer above. The iOS version adds new multiplayer options to the title as well, including same-screen multiplayer and asynchronous online battles.
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes originally launched on the Nintendo DS in 2009, and was ported to Steam, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in 2011.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- How the E.T. documentary chronicles the birth of the unsatisfied game consumer